Calling All Nigerian Entrepreneurs And Business Owners Who Want To Amazingly Increase their Sales, Get New Customers and Also Get Massive Exposure For Their Business by using JUST ONE TOOL
Please note that the strategies you’ll learn in The Social Media Guide are guaranteed to skyrocket your Business SALES!!!
Discover The Power Of Social Media Marketing And How You Can Dominate Your Market With A Proven System Starting Today!
Dear Business Owner,
I truly want you to answer some questions:
- Are you confused about the numerous Social Media sites coming up now and don’t have a clue on how to go about them for your Business?
- Are you guilty of SELLING! SELLING!! SELLING!!! on Social Media?
- Are you wondering why your Presence on Facebook or Twitter isn’t generating any Sales for your Business??
- Are you willing to discover the truth from someone who REALLY knows how to get your business on the front page of Google, having achieved success with her own business?
- Are you tired of sharing content that nobody “Likes”
Well… if you are excited and answered with a resounding YES , then the next ten minutes will reveal to you exactly what your Business has been missing out.
Social Media = Increased Traffic, Targeted Leads, Higher Conversions and Profitable Customer Relationships
Here are Social Media Facts you probably didn’t know:
- 52% of consumers say they have stopped following a brand on Facebook because the information it posted had become “too repetitive and boring.”
- Facebook has recently hit 1 Billion Users…..WOW!!!
- 92% of retweets are based on “interesting content.” Only 26% are due to inclusion of “please RT!” in the tweet.
- 4.8 billion people now own mobile phones. Just 4.2 billion own a toothbrush.
- Social networks and blogs account for 23% of all time spent online
- Businesses with blogs generate 67% more leads per month on average than non-blogging firms.
Social media marketing is taking the Business world by storm. If you have spent even a little time building your business online you would have heard from the marketing gurus that Social Media for your business is a skill that you must master to be successful in the new economy.If you’re lost about taking the next step in Marketing Online Successfully – then Social Media is the most effective marketing tool to help you dominate your market.
Let me Introduce myself to you
My name is Titilayo Ama, A Nigerian,a Business Blogger, A Social Media Consultant for Nigerian Businesses, A Digital Marketing Diva and the Co-founder of Spread Media (An Online Expansion Platform for Nigerian Businesses @ www.spreadmediang.com). I’ve got a great passion for helping Nigerian Businesses expand Online by using Awesome Digital Marketing Strategies to achieve this.
I get unhappy when I see that Nigerian Business Owners are not making use of the awesome tools the Internet has provided them with. With this, I took time, The Social Media Guide for Nigerian Businesses tagged “How Social is Your Business” to practically show Nigerian Business Owners the way to go. This is one Guide that will keep you excited while you learn.
This opportunity is staring you in the face! What are you prepared to do about it?
Wouldn’t you want to take advantage to maximise and easily monetise your online marketing with the help of this huge, fast-growing social media phenomenon? Wouldn’t you like to turn people from complete strangers to friends…friends into advisors…and prospects to PAYING CUSTOMERS?
Just imagine yourself tapping into this huge market that you had no idea even existed…and siphon out the money from the comfort of your office with a few keystrokes on your computer!
The Social Media Guide will show you exactly how to get started….
Some Business owners speak…………
“This Social Media Guide has made me realize that I’ve been losing so much sales by not using tools the Internet has provided for my Business.”
Kingsley Ogujiofor of Pro Edge Business Solutions
“Titilayo has done it again! This is one Guide that would be on my tablet for a long time because I have to keep reading and learning. It has opened my eyes to things about Social Media that I was taking for granted. Thanks for such a practical guide. My Business is getting Social”
Ife Bunmi of Sweet Chops Corner
Enjoy some Screenshots of The Social Media Guide:
Take a look at what you will learn from The Social Media Guide tagged “How Social is Your Business”
MODULE 1: Social Media Basics (You need to Understand the Basics before you jump in)
- What really is Social Media?
- Amazing Social Media Myths
- Does your Business have Social Media goals??
- How Social Media helps your Business (Awesome Benefits)
- Avoid them: 20+ Social Media Mistakes Made by Small Businesses
FUN-TIME: Let’s find those Social Media Buzz Words
MODULE 2: Your Social Media Toolkit (Practical Session) We take it One Social Media Tool at a time
- WordPress: Your Business Blog
- LinkedIn: Your Business Profile
- Facebook: Your Business Community
- Twitter: Your Business Voice
- Youtube: Your Business Show
- Google+: Your Business Hangout
- Pinterest: Your Business Board
FUN-TIME: Think Outside the Box
(The Extra Module (Module 3) which also includes my
to you as a Business Owner) You don’t want to miss this
Social media is not going away and if you are a Business Owner you wouldn’t want it to. The main benefit of Social Media is that you can now contact thousands of people that you never could before. You can also have your customers do your marketing for you as Facebook fans and Twitter followers share their experiences with you and your business. Social media lets you reveal more of your business and what you can offer the people who are listening.
The Social Media Guide is a Guide that takes you through all of these by the Hand and shows you the way it’s done.
Don’t waste any more time, if you haven’t started, you’ve wasted enough
Follow these Steps to Grab a Copy of The Social Media Guide for Nigerian Businesses:
- STEP 1: For Visiting this link today, you qualify for a Discount, this fully-loaded Social Media Guide goes for
N4500 but you get it for N3000 (For the first 35 Business Owners, Once it gets to 35, it reverts back to N4500
- STEP 2: Pay the sum of N3000 (Three Thousand Naira) before your competitor beats you to it (Online Transfers also accepted)
- OR YOU PAY VIA LOCAL BANK TRANSFER
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank
Account Name: Spread Business Solutions
Account Number: 0122164706
- STEP 3: After Payment, send the following details via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of Bank:
Name of Depositor:
Your Email Address
Send this information to email@example.com with the Subject: Paid for Social Media Guide
- STEP 4: After Payment has been confirmed, The Social Media Guide will be delivered to your Email Address within 24hours,
Remember, your competition is reading this too and I bet he/she will implement all the strategies listed inside.It’s your Business. Give it what it takes.
I’m very human so you can always reach me on 08103802890 or @teeteelayo on Twitter to talk about your Business, your questions, inquiries, etc
LET’S GET YOUR BUSINESS SOCIAL
See you Inside